Restrictions apply to Hall availability under COVID constraints – please contact the booking secretary for details
The Village Hall (Registered Charity No.267532) offers an excellent venue for up to 100 people. Situated in the north Cotswolds it includes a well equipped kitchen and all amenities for business or leisure.
The spacious hall has good lighting, power points and gas fired central heating all included in the hire fee.
•Two meeting rooms – main hall Old Hall meeting room• Session or hourly booking
• Ample parking
• Ladies, gents & disabled toilets
• Licensed for theatre, films, live music, recorded music, dance etc.
• Premises alcohol licence at discretion of the Premises Supervisor
• Health & Safety policy
•Formal hire agreement
• Table & Chairs for up to 100 people
• Maximum non-seated 120
• Central heating
• Fully equipped kitchen, gas range, hot water, kettles & refrigerator (Registered grade 5)
• Crockery & cutlery for up to 100 place settings
• Stage (small) in main hall
• Modern lighting with dimmer mood lighting option
• CD Background music system & microphone equipment
• Overhead projector & wall screen (By arrangement)
• Hearing Loop installed
• Wifi available
• Bar by arrangement with the Designated Premises Supervisor Becky White on 07759 133129.
Hall bookings can be made by calling Becky White on 07759133129 or email: email@example.com
Weston-sub-Edge Village Hall